Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm so excited!!

Ekkkk! So this weekend we are having built ins installed in our LIVING ROOM!!! This is so exciting as I was not thinking it would happen so soon, but we are doing it!

Ever since we have lived in this house (1 year Memorial Day weekend!) I have wanted to do this and am so excited to check it off our list so soon in our life in this home.  A few inspirational shots I have been saving via my Pinterest.

our fireplace is totally decorative....(shhhhh) but i'm really thinking it could be cute painted black...

love these details and the painted back. we plan to keep ours the same color as the main walls, a warm beige.

this room is gorg. i can't promise my shelves will stay that bare, but love the molding details and beach vibe.

i have saved this one because i like the simple cabinets at the bottom.  we won't be putting our TV over the mantle, i still want this room to have some formality to it so we plan to have a space created for it to fit on the side - fingers crossed it comes out as we have envisioned!

Hopefully I can get around to some before and after pics as well....

No comments: