Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Teen Mom

Don't judge. I have been sucked into the vortex that is Teen Mom. Ok - for about 2 seasons now.

Ahhh Maci, what did you think was going to happen when you moved to Nashville after only 2 months? Poor Bentley. And p.s. enough with the spray tan. I can see where you miss your wrists and it doesn't look good on camera. At all. And Kyle was a douche.


Ohhh Amber. You scare the crap out of me. And did you see your baby run to the door crying after her dad left. She didn't wanna be stuck in that hellhole with you either. Get it together girl. You are on TV. And you have been in that apartment for at least a year - get rid of the boxes for Pete's sake. Please don't smack me - you really look good skinny.


Catelynn and Tyler. Will someone please pay for their college funds? These two kids are really trying to breaking the vicious cycle (of trailer trash) and I commend them. If I had the funds I would do it in a heart beat. Baby Catelynn should thank her lucky stars those two had her - and not Butch and Catelynn's mom. They really know they did the right thing AND that they could have been good parents. But they wanted more for their child then they have. And that is what being a parent is all about.


Never thought in a million years I would say this, but my new #1 is Farrah. This chick has really turned it around. From the brattiest to the classiest. And all she needed was the picture - Sophia is definitely her dad all over.

No comments: