Tuesday, December 14, 2010

a la LuLu

As you all know the newest issue of Lonny came out over the weekend. the holiday issue. It is to die and I love every single page. Check it out if you've not yet.
The cover and my favorite article was on Lulu Powers.  Described as the NEXT Martha, she is my new fav. Here are a few of my favs from her article - pics from her west coast home she shares with her hubs and dog - Sweet Pea and Mr. Pickles (yes, Mr. Pickles).
 who doesn't love a blue room. I'm dying for those round pillows!  Love the match holder.

Seagrass, black trim, framed painting, monogram with the stripe quilt...where do I stop?

 Love love Love this cute sitting area. Dream Stove. Period.

JFK. Need I say more?

I will be doing some more investigating of Mrs. Powers, but I think she's the ticket.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally drooling over that striped quilt!