Thursday, June 2, 2011

on the brain...

Some recent inspiration filling up my computer...
a cute shelf for books and toys and maybe a diaper or two...

SWEET craigslist find months ago...what a darling bed this would be.

two other craigslists finds...find an old table and voila! perfectness.

not sure why I saved this one - maybe the ikea shelves...2 completely different rockers - kinda odd...one for dad and one for mom?

this one found yesterday - love the sweet valance.  and turquoise dresser/changing table.
gorg.

The weekend is almost upon us and a few things I'm looking forward to...
- Having fro yo with some of my besties this evening to celebrate my birthday that was this past weekend.
- The continuation of our cleanout of the guest room = NEW FURNITURE and organization that makes me smile.
- Lunch with girls I have known since we were still in the crib.
- Seeing my bestie and her babes and her belly. I knew I would catch up to her eventually and now we are expecting only a month apart.
- And last, a lazy Sunday at the pool!

No comments: