Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memories

Today we are back at it. Work, routines, as vacation has come and gone. It is the hardest to leave you in the mornings now that you are bigger and doing so much more. I take mental pictures in my mind every chance I get. You falling asleep in my arms by the ocean listening to the waves- click goes my mental flash. You looking up at me and running your fingers through my hair during a feeding- click. You laughing out loud while I tickle under your chin- click click. So many moments I need to protect for the ones I will miss. No one can ever imagine this love until they have it. Holding it and cradling it as long as we can. You are the most precious magical surprising sparkle in my eye and you will never know how much I love you.
Thank you O for coming into my life.

No comments: