Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Declare

Ms Meares is in this month's debut of HIGH GLOSS magazine.



She is featured. How cool? I have known Jamie since oh about 6th or 7th grade. She makes me so proud!! She might not remember this, but I recall discussing the "store" and if she should do it over beers the weekend of a friend's wedding...I knew she could do it all and she hasn't even finished with us yet.

Go and check it out. Purty doesn't do it justice. And HGM is amazing balls. Loved it.


Also if you haven't yet - you must check out her online shop Furbish Studio. I picked up a sweet gift for a friend but won't be revealing (she's one of my sweet readers). And Ms Meares gifted me some hot little earrings I can't wait to pimp.



Awesome times ahead with these beauties.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're the breast =)