Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i wanna go....

In preparing my blog I decided I would have some structure to the weekly posts to start out, as a way to keep me focused on what I could write about. So welcome to Tuesday's Travels...I know. but stay with me.
In my 29 years, I haven't experienced too much traveling. I haven't even left the US yet, but I'm dreaming baby. Last night I watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain's
No Reservations with the husband. It's one of our favorite shows, we love Tony.
A sidenote about the husband, he will only watch a tv shows with balls or food - sports of any kind or food shows. He's a closet chef and he loves to experiement with his own recipes. I'm a lucky LUCKY girl.
OK back to my post- Tony was visiting the city of
Brittany, located on the northwest coast of France. It was breathtakingly beautiful and has amazing oyster farms that are located in the rich Belon River. Just looking at those suckers made me drool. Raw, Steamed, Rockafeller, Souped, Fried. I love a good oyster.
Before they got to the first commerical break, I told the husband to add it to the list.

















No comments: