Monday, April 19, 2010

Going to the show

The end of April always brings a few of my favorite yearly dates - the husband's birthday and Widespread Panic's spring tour to Raleigh NC. I know, we are in our 30's and are still going to see college jam bands but it has become a ritual and one I'm not sure we will stop anytime soon. It's a good time! And to make things even better, we are getting a double dose and seeing My Morning Jacket the following weekend. I will be walking on air thru summer, I just love some good live music. There is nothing like throwing off the flip flops and dancing in the grass...and of course, outfits are being planned as we speak.

Coachella was this past weekend and I love to check out what the stars wore while attempting to blend into the crowds of music lovers. Some blend better than others, that is for sure. A few of my favs -


Busy Phillips and Scott Speedman (cute couple alert). I love her simple easy eyelet dress.


Kate Bosworth in a hot turquoise tie-dyed number. Perfection minus the collar bone protruding. ouch.


My girl Cat from SYTYCD in a fun embroidered romper.


Camilla Belle in an easy tunic dress and boots. She is so darn pretty!

No comments: