Wednesday, May 12, 2010

17 days...

So my birthday is rapidly approaching and I am trying not to whimper and loose my breathe after each time I think 30. I can never think of gifts I would like when asked, so today a few things came to me, and I am going to post them here so I won't forget what I (want) think would be acceptable gifts for me on May 29. (no hint dropping here)...


a fun picnic basket...i prefer blue or green.


2 nice chairs for the patio, lake/ocean view not included, sad face.


Sam Edelman's black flats...


pottery barn outdoor serving pieces... love the round piece!


gorgeous find on etsy.com.
the hubs doesn't know it, but i'm starting a tradition where each bday he buys me a piece of jewelry from a wonderful designer on this glorious site...last year - bracelet, this year hopefully this beaut.

happy hump day!

No comments: