Wednesday, May 12, 2010

reunited and it feels so good...

Charged up that battery and started snapping last night at like ohhh 11 pm. Since I've had this blog I have not added one pic of my home. Welcome, friends!


Hutch in Kitchen...Craigslist find that I'm most proud of. And my Ina autographed wooden Christmas tree...


Living Room pillows. Green ones came all the way from India. Turquoise ones made by mom. She might take 2 years, but she can sew. Pay little attention to the lamp with no shade. We are in a recession and a case of 2 buck chuck was more important last month...
seeing this picture makes me realize how much work this room really needs!


Guest Room - new valance made by mom. Need more color other to compliment --- I am totally stuck.. Recommendations?


Dining room is complete. For now. Love the valances with the shutters. My dream is complete....Just need to work on the floor. Always something.

My bookcase. Is it totally discombobulated? Each shelve feels like it has its own personality....

Dining room table flowers. Everyone must have peonies in their yard. Heaven right outside my front door.

Lastly...He loves getting his picture taken, can't you tell?

No comments: