Thursday, June 3, 2010

the 30 club ain't so bad.

We went down to the beach with friends I have known for almost half my life..and the love of my life. I didn't burn my face for the first time in 30 years. That in itself was the biggest feat of the weekend.

We helped ourselves to the neighbors hydrandea blooms.


Whoa 30!


Late night beach runs. (Elegance is learned, my friend)


Candles were saved for the rest of these bitches....


Thankfully there were only 2 to blow out. The Newport tank is for sale. Leave me a comment if you would like to take a bid. Can you say vintage classic??


The boys had a 4 hour bocce game. The Crandells brought their flippers.


Ethan came to celebrate and eat some sand.


i have seriously always wanted to do this. check!



Love these people - we had a great time as always!!!

No comments: