Monday, June 7, 2010

I Like Your Style.

These posts have typically been in regards to snazzy outfits worn by the famous. I'm switching it up today from clothes to decor. I am head over heels digging this.

Carrie Bradshaw & Big's coffee table in their new home on SATC2. I haven't seen the film yet, but this picture screams "You Can Do It" at me every time I run across it in the blog world.



My coffee table is similar in size and shape, but it has a piece of glass placed over the opening. I am thinking I am going to take the glass out it and see what happens... what do you think? Maybe a before and after later this week!

1 comment:

Mai-Brit @ thisfulllife said...

I think removing the glass is an amazing idea - can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Btw: thanks for turning me on to that peony tool - I never knew such a thing exsisted and can't wait to use it on my plants.

Your blog is great - those pictures from your beach time with friends were hilarious.