Monday, July 26, 2010

Wish I was there.

The hubs took a quick jaunt down to the coast for the next few days. Remember, he didn't get to go to Cabo with the girls. Even with 8 solid days in Mexico, I am still dying to go to the beach. There is nothing like the NC coast, and Wrightsville Beach is my most favorite place in the world.
And I am missing it something fierce.


North End.


Neptunes and Red Dogs. Neptunes = captain & gingers, Christopher the bartender, feeling like you are in the belly of a big pirate ship. Red Dogs = Fish bowls to the face and dancing/sweating upstairs. Always a good time. Can't leave out Laggerheads. = sitting on the outside bar people watching and singing Ain't Life Grand.


View from the Crandells old place. The flight up the stairs was my cardio for the week. Best place to sit and enjoy the day.


My favorite...the South End.

Ahhh....we are going to OAK Island for Labor Day, but I might have to sneak off to WB for a weekend to get me thru the rest of summer.

No comments: