Monday, July 12, 2010

It's all happening

So remember last month when I found these lovelies? Well, Saturday the hubs and I went the fabric store and found these.



Top = window panels, Middle = wing back chair, Bottom = sofa

The pic is kinda dull, but the fabric is perfect. At one point when I found the ream for the chair and the hubs said he loved it I literally air humped the ream of fabric. Luckily it was early enough where no one saw me, but even so it wouldn't have mattered.

Now I just need to get these babies covered. And find the funds to pay for them. Any and all donations are accepted.

2 comments:

laurajoyce said...

Wow! Great find Abby! I Love, Love, Love the fabrics.Can't wait to see the finished product. I think your calling was Interior Design.

hlpcharlotte said...

hell yeah!