Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Finally! Some magic for our bedroom!

Okay, I know such a silly post title for this one but I couldn't help. Last night, on where else ? but Pinterest did I find the bedroom of my dreams.  When I was younger I babysat for this amazing family down the street - the Browns - they had, at the time, 4 lovely children who I adored and I think they thought I was pretty sweet too.  Anyways, the parents had the prettiest blue bedroom.  I always wanted a blue bedroom the color of theirs but could never really match it up. 

Thank you to Pinterest and Sacramento Street for this wonderful inspiration.  The blue works so well with the cremes and browns we already have, but gives some real depth to the space and I think it will be just perfect.  It's all happening!!!

 
Saturday the hubs and I had a wonderful dinner date to Spring House. It was the most fantastic meal I have had in a long time. The weather was far from perfect, kinda chilly (for August!) and rainy, so I had my first red wine in a while and enjoyed every bite of pork belly, salmon, rustic mashed potatoes and butterscotch dessert. Heaven!
 
 
Had to upload a cute pic of me and hubs. He hates having his pic taken and even more having it uploaded to #insta. Sorry babe but I love you and have to show you off some times!

 
The hostess had on the cutest pair of oxfords and I made a point to tell her how much I loved them and she shared with me where she had gotten them - that day (Belks, they are Dolce Vita)!  I will definitely be adding these to my fall wardrobe.  May be a little behind in the fashion world, but in little ol' WS these will be a hit. 
 

Trying to get back into this regular blogging thing. I am long over due for an Owen update, I'm sure. Maybe soon! :)
 

No comments: