Monday, December 9, 2013

What would you do?

This post is truly a fashion vs design dilemma.... what would you do? (and why is dilemma the strangest looking word right now? deee limma not diii lemma....)

So last week I was at Target and purchased this sweet quilted faux leather jacket.  I was hoping to wear it to our big holiday party last Friday night - but with temps in the 70s it didn't seem necessary.  So now I have a cute jacket but not really sure when or where I will wear it. I know, you say, def something I can wear with anything - although can't really zip up due to my increasing waist line...but with a cute top and some maternity jeans, it could be a winner.


Sunday we (or should I say John) spent the day painting our bedroom (FINALLY). He did an awesome job and finished the room in one day.  It was a few hours but he knocked it out.  Curtains will go up and I found the perfect mirror to hang above the bed.  Also from Target!




So here's the dilemma.  Should I return the jacket for the mirror? Or just buy the mirror since it's definitely a bargain and use my cartwheel deal for another 15% off?

decisions, decisions...

No comments: