Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Supper Time, Ya'll

Hold on to your aprons people. I'm cooking dinner tonight. Hopefully all is a success and Gordon Ramsey doesn't show up on my doorstep and berate me with his angry English accent.
A little back story for you all, John cooks dinner almost every night (I know - I'm a lucky girl), to tell you the truth, it makes me feel inadequate as a little wifey. I just don't have the cooking dinner desire. But we have a deal. He cooks, I clean. And even though I clean every pot, pan, and stinking mess that boy makes, I still want to try to cook for him. But what can I say? He loves to whip up his latest creation and I love to eat it. Aren't we cute?

So tonight it's my turn. Hope it's as pretty as the picture:

Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage, Bell Pepper, and Fennel recipe courtesy of MyRecipescom. Maybe I will try to remember to follow back up with a photo tonight. Probably not.

1 comment:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.