Sunday, March 7, 2010

glitter, chiffon, ruffles, oh my.

Just a few of my Favs from the evening. I prefer not to speak of ones I didn't enjoy, they will hear enough from everyone else.

CAMERON: she can do no wrong with me. her hair was perfect and the dress is fantastic.
(Oscar De La Renta)

MILEY: I just wished she would stand up straight. Looks like she's been watching too much ANTM. Sometimes it's not good to listen to Tyra.
(Jenny Packham)

RACHEL: Good lord the colors and the earrings and omg I die. It looks like she was wrapped up in a watercolor canvas. Again, I die.
(Elie Saab Haute couture)

ZOE: Wow. Shades of Purple. Sparkles up top and Ruffles below. No words. I love it. And she has some serious eyelashes. Probably fake, but they rocked to me.
(Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci)

BEN: even better than last year as Joaquin. totally hilarious. I might be the only person left who hasn't seen this movie. And I really don't care to, I think James Cameron is a weirdo. There. I said it.

No comments: