Monday, March 22, 2010

I have a big crush on you Spring.

Can't you tell? This is only my 5th post on Spring in 5 weeks.

This weekend was so lovely. The weather was so nice this weekend when friends had us over for dinner they moved their dining room table onto their back deck. Literally took the leaves out and brought that biotch outside. I probably referenced Barefoot Contessa 8 times. Love you, Ina (& Jeffrey of course).

Southerners love a good outdoor space. A porch, a patio, a deck - some place to sit and enjoy the seasons and a cold beverage. The minute the weather turns for the best we are outdoors as much as possible. I'm obsessed with an outdoor space. These are a few of my favorites.


Ferns are my favorite. and the chairs.


Screens help to keep the bugs out. I could live in this room.


"vintage" furniture and bright pillows in ikat designs of different colors. I would just add a few lanterns and pillar candles for when the sun goes down. Put your feet up and have a rita.

No comments: