Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Three little birds

Yesterday's post on the cute pillow from GH made me realize how birds are a very popular decor item to have - of course, if you dig the birds.

With Spring(my new bf) upon us every morning I'm woken up to the birds chirping (no dog barking this morning, yah!). I think birds are definitely a spring staple in the decor department.

Here are a few favs I've run across.


Nice prints from Williams Sonoma Home.


Cute little wooden guys from Crate and Barrel.


Lovely rug from Ballard Design.

These cute little guys from Crate and Barrel would make a fun tablescape or the tall guys would look fun on my mantle.

Notice the theme of 3's?
Makes me think of a great song -"Three little birds, sit by my doorstep - singing sweet songs - a melody pure and true - singing, this is my message to you you you. Singing don't worry about a thing - cause every little thing, is gonna be alright."

Ahhh Bob. You, me, the hubs, and some tasty beverages are going to have a nice time this weekend.

No comments: