Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy birthday to Laila!

My last year in college I met Amy. We waited tables at a restaurant uptown and were friends instantly. Like Soul Sisters who waited all our lives to find each other. 5 years ago today she gave birth to a daughter and I fell in love with her the moment I held her.I went to visit them on Saturday and upon waking up from her nap the first thing Laila said to me was "Abby, on Wednesday I turn 5 years old!"-This is a monumental birthday and she knows it!

I came to see you as fast as I could!

your smile melts my heart!

Always up for a good time.

And not scared to try anything.

Blowing bubbles at your first visit to our house.

Don't forget to eat your sweets, sweet!

Happy birthday to my favorite 5 year old! Today you are 5 Laila!

No comments: